First Rule of Lizard Finding- There MUST be a nose-boop. If you do not make the sound effect, you have not booped properly.
Second Rule of Lizard Finding- If you like it you should put it on a ring. Color coordination is important.
Third Rule of Lizard Finding- If your lizard decides to colonize your hair, be aware of two things- one, that it will tickle mightily. Two, some gentle assistance to remove said lizard is helpful.
No lizards were harmed in this photoshoot. All tiny lizardlings were returned safe and sound to their chosen cover.
- ze-incredible-nightcrawler likes this
- residentstonermiguel reblogged this from erinnightwalker
- demlgirl likes this
- coppercosmonaut likes this
- cicadinae likes this
- pvwitch reblogged this from erinnightwalker and added:
- pvwitch likes this
- templewitch likes this
- erinnightwalker posted this